+61 451 320102
Quickbooks Certified Bookkeepers for Accountants &
Business owners to take care of all your
Do you relate to any of these? Outboooks has the solution to all of these
Accountants and small business owners face real problems today on their path to growth.
Outbooks has the perfect solution to take care of your bookkeeping needs.
Have no time to focus on core business operations
Dedicating too much time to keeping your books balanced
Busy figuring out how to deal with the latest cloud technologies
Attracting and retaining new clients
High overhead charges
Who is a Quickbooks-certified Bookkeeper?
As commonly known, QuickBooks bookkeeping is one of the most popular small business accounting software for managing income and expenses and keeping track of the financial health of their business. Quickbooks offers a plethora of latest accounting resources that reduces your manual work. A Quickbook-certified bookkeeper is your all time accounting expert that has knowledge to use resources and tools that can help to propel your business to a next level.
Create and track invoices on the go
Review your Account receivable(A/R) as and when you need
Automated tracking of bills and expenses with ease
Generate account payable reports hassle-free
Assesses you business growth with profit-and -loss reports
Get balance sheet report- all assets, liabilities and net worth at one place
Tracking of run payroll and employee hours with easy subscription
Simplify your taxes via Quickbooks, empowers you digitally
Automated tracking and allocation of inventory
Do away with manual matching of receipts, scan and track with Quickbooks app on the go
Why choose Outbooks ?
Here’s what you get when you choose Outbooks as your outsourcing partner:
Robust accounting features
Streamline your accounts on multiple platforms
A Customisable QuickBooks bookkeeping dashboard to easy your work
Saves manual data entry with automatic bank feeds
Publishes VAT returns, empowers you digitally
24×7 Online accounting assistance
Unlimited 360 degree account access
Quick processing and online tracking of bills
Integrate as many as 800 applications
Secure all data with cloud storage and encryption
Book a QuickBooks bookkeeping consultation to discuss how you can leverage our capabilities
How about we get on a call and take this discussion further? Book a free QuickBooks bookkeeping consultation now.
Why trust us?
10+ years of outsourcing experience
Trusted by 100+ accountants in the UK
How do I start?
Assuming we have signed the contract and agreed on ways of working, you would need to pick one client who will be doing their year-end accounts in the next few months. The best way to pick a client is:
- Identify a client where you currently struggle to make a profit. This will help you judge the value we deliver
- The client accounts will take under 5 days to complete. This will help us complete something quickly
Thereafter, we will share the checklist of all the items that we would need to have in order to complete the job. Access to these items can either be provided by giving access to the software you use or by uploading the details on a secure server we use.
One of our team members will verify that we have all the details we will need in order to complete the job. If anything else is needed, you will be contacted.Else the next stage is to agree to the milestones and timelines with us. We can agree to these in under an hour.
The completed job will be delivered to you on the agreed timelines. You will have the opportunity to review to make sure that everything is the way you needed it. Although, we highly doubt it in case we need to do anything else we will complete as submit the job back to you asap.
How to convince the team?
Oftentimes, QuickBooks bookkeeping outsourcing doesn’t create the value which is promised initially and the biggest reason for that is the disengagement of the staff. Oftentimes when staff hasn’t experienced outsourcing before, they can be concerned about the quality and timeliness of the work. In cases where an organisation is going through difficult times, staff may be worried about the security of their own roles.
In order to avoid this phenomenon, we strongly encourage to Identify or create an incentive for the team – something that they can relate to. This can be done by initially pitching an outsourcing solution as a growth engine – something that gives the firm capability to scale very quickly, create capacity and for staff to do less grunt work releasing them to service clients properly.
We also think it is important to let staff fully voice their concerns and ask difficult questions if any. Else the resistance will come out in other ways potentially sabotaging the whole initiative.
Following steps can be followed to do this in a structured way.
- Appoint an individual as a champion or single point of contact for all external and internal queries related to QuickBooks bookkeeping outsourcing. Train the champion and make them your ‘expert’ on outsourcing. Our UK based manager will work with your business champion to help onboard them and get the outsourcing process started
- Engage the team and talk to them about the benefits of outsourcing. Let them raise their concerns and answer them honestly.
- Start with a trial job and establish trust. This will also help to iron out all the gaps that may exist in the initial process. Once staff can see it working and the positive impact of it, they are often more willing to embrace it. In some cases where staff has had a bad experience in the past, this trial job should quell some of the myths around outsourcing.
- Finally, exploit this new capability. Try out new types of longer and more complex jobs. Essence is to continue to learn and continually improve and innovate the way work is delivered.
- Maintain regular communication to avoid any gaps in the future
How does the end-to-end process work?
Detailed end to end process in steps is explained below
- Agree to the data sharing platform and software Outbooks will be using (Outbooks provides their own software as well to keep the costs as minimal as possible for our customers/accountant)
- Sign the agreement
- The customer uploads the data on the data-sharing platform and shares the software login details. The customer also sends an email describing the job and key points in it
- Outbooks create a missing data list and send it back to the accountant
- Customer uploads all the missing data
- Outbooks provides a fixed price for the job along with the delivery date of the draft outputs. This price never changes unless Outbooks receives new information/requirements
- Customers can choose to accept or decline the price. If the price is declined, Outbooks stops and accountant doesn’t have to pay anything
- If the accountant/small business accepts, they make 50% payment and Outbooks completes the draft outputs and shares with the customer
- Customer provides feedback and Outbooks makes those changes
- The customer accepts the job, signs it off and makes the remaining payment
How to make it a success?
There are four main levers to make outsourcing a big success and these are:
- Outsourcing buy-in – Work with your team and explain to them the benefits of outsourcing. Make them supporters of the change that will positively impact their lives
- Planning – Spend adequate time in planning the work – not only in identifying and agreeing what can be outsourced but also agreeing the plan for the work that will be outsourced. This should also include regular check points to assess the progress of the work and not have any surprise at the end
- Training Support – Provide adequate resources for the training that is needed for the staff to make it work. Remember that the staff in India will learn the processes and the work in the first few jobs as they deliver the work. In order to make it a success, customer should be willing to invest some time to train the staff to help understand the intricacies of the ways of their working
- Create a process and follow it – Make sure that the process is established very early on to create consistency in the delivery. This process should be created not just by one company but both by supplier and buyer to make sure that both the companies will adhere to it
What happens if there is a problem or if I don’t like anything ?
The first point of contact should be the person you are working with. Let them know your concerns and explain the issues you are encountering. In almost 99% of the cases, this should resolve the problem. If not, please escalate it to the supervisor of the person you are working with. If for some reason issue is still left unresolved, then this should be escalated to your client partner who is from the supplier to manage and resolve all such issues
How much time would we need to invest?
There is a learning curve involved in anything new and the same applies to QuickBooks bookkeeping. This is because the first few jobs will take relatively longer than what you are used to in fact might expect. This is primarily because our staff will learn your process and ways of working. Once this is clear after a few jobs, the time required from your end will continuously come down and it will only need to review the work.
Can you start the work immediately once we sign the contract?
In short the answer is yes. We normally maintain a pool of sufficient resources who are available to work on very short notice. Once we sign the contract and agree the work schedule and deadline requirements, we deliver on our promise. We will let our customer know the amount of time any job will take so that they know when to expect the output.
Is my data safe?
We have some very safe data policies to make sure that we never compromise on our data safety. Following are some of things that we do in order to make sure that our client’s data is kept with utmost safety:
- We tend not to request customers to upload data on our servers rather we request for login to their systems to make sure that we get the right data at the right time at right place
- If some customers don’t maintain a system, then in those cases we keep all our data servers in UK and the data never goes out of UK
- Employees are not allowed to carry their phones to their working systems. All phones and other personal things are left in the locker room
- Nobody uses their personal phones, only desk phones are allowed
- Employees get access to only those files which are allowed to
- Nothing can be downloaded on to the system
- Internet is blocked on the office machines
We do monitor this very diligently as we understand how important the data is for our customers.
Headquartered in London, UK, with three offshore centres in India, Outbooks has consistently supported accountants in the UK & now expanding its services in Australia. Get assistance with your Accounting tasks at reasonable prices.
Disclaimer: We only offer Accounting assistance & do not serve as Financial advisors.
Copyright © Outbooks 2021 | All Rights Reserved